National park KORNATI is the biggest group of islands in Croatia, settled in middle Dalmatia, it is declared as National park in 1980. And put under UNESCO’s protection.
Total surface of national park is 220 km2, it consist 89 islands, small islands and cliffs. Park area abounds with natural and cultural landmarks. Narrow cliffs „crowns“ of Kornati islands, turned towards open sea, are the most popular phenomenon of this park. The most striking building in Kornati is fortress Tureta which is settled on island Kornat along with three-aisle oldchristian basilic in foothill of fortress Tureta.
Nature park Telaščica is settled on Dugi otok and it is natural extension of National park Kornati. It has 25 bays, 5 islands, indented coastline and beautiful entrance in bay surrounded with 14 bigger and smaller islands. In Telaščica can be seen natural phenomenon – Salt lake Mir leaded with walking path. Lake is 6m deep and 30% salter than sea.
08:00 departure from main entrance (reception) by bus, minivan or van
09:00 departure from Vodice by boat
- Guests are asked for meal on boat and they get a ticket with desired menu
09:10 Wellcome on boat
- recorded guide on croatian, english, german, italian, czech
- wellcome drink (grappa)
- a capella singing cca 20 min
11:30 lunch on boat
- meat (chicken breast fillet) or fish (mackerel), cabbage salad and bread
- pitch of mineral water and pitch of white wine
- after finished lunch, crew is offering extra meat or fish and each can get as much as they want
12:00 arrival to Telaščica
- free time by 14.30 for walking around Salt lake, cliffs and swimming, coffee, etc.
- guide is not following group as they walk on their own
14:30 departure from Telaščica
- a capella is singing on the way back
17:00 arrival to Vodice and getting into bus
17.30 arrival to Solaris